Raja Ampat: Wonderful Paradise in Paradise
Transportation and Accommodation Trip to Raja Ampat & Cost:
- International Flight from Kuala Lumpur / Singapore / Bangkok / Australia to Jakarta, Denpasar or Makassar. Then continue with local flight to Sorong (Edward Domine Osok Airport), West Papua.
- Domestic Flight: Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar to Makassar or Ambon then continue to Sorong (Edward Domine Osok), West Papua.
- From Sorong to Wasai, Raja Ampat by boat/ship/Ferry: Marina Express boat, Ave Maria boat or speed boat chartering from the Pelabuhan Rakyat Sorong, West Papua (Behind the Swiss Bell Hotel). Departure time: Marina Express Ferry is at 14.00 local time | Ave Maria boat usually departs within 1-2 hours after Marina Express. These schedule are the same as from Wasai to Sorong.
- Wasai to homestay, There are many homestay available in different area of Raja Ampat. Usually they will pick up you at the Wasai port. The only option to reach your homestay is using boat chartering. Please ask detail itinerary from your booked homestay.
Note: flight ticket is vary from your flight provider: Sriwijaya, Garuda, Nam Air, Batavia Air, Merpati, Air Express, and Lion Air | Ferry ticket about 150.000 IDR | VISA Raja Ampat (PIN/TAG) 1.000.000 IDR for Foreigner and 500.000 IDR for local. This Visa valid one year | Average Homestay price start from 300.000 IDR - vary from each islands. The Airport of Marinda in Wasai island is under develpoed. It will facilities the accommodation of Raja Ampat without transit to Sorong City.
Things to do in Raja Ampat and Trip Advisor Guide:
- Individual or Group Backpacker
- Advance trip difficulty
- Recommended for teenage, adult, family with children, couple
- Sun bathing / Tanning spa, beach lover, swimming, world class snorkeling and diving, hiking or tracking (some place). It is also possible for fishing. Diving and Snorkeling guide, please click following Link: Best Dive Site on Earth!
Travel Advisor Equipment and Tools for Your Vacation in Raja Ampat:
- Swimming suit
- Snorkeling Gear and Diving suit
- Personal stuff including medicine
- Towel, Dry bag, Underwater / Outdoor cam
- Sun block, Mosquito lotions
- ATM: there is only one option provided ATM in Wasai port Raja Ampat: Bank Rakyat Indonesia. Acceptable for Mastercard, Maestro, Cirrus, ATM bersama and Link. Other card type such as Visa, Plus, etc please use ATM in Sorong area.
- Most Popular area: Wayag (the big of Pianemo), Pianemo, Kabui Bay, Arborek, Kri, Mansuar. (the most strategic island with good location).
- Travel from Bali or Ubud area please contact to: Bali Om Jalan Bisma No. 3 Ubud 80571 Bali Indonesia, Phone: +62 8223 739 7076
- Consultation by Local guide and open trip schedule: Mr. Brian Andrian Sauyi BBM PIN. 512F5FEC | HP/WA/Line: +62 852 4435 1531 (Wombon Swadie Homestay). We recommended you to take open trip package Pianemo, Arborek, Yenbuba, Kabui and Wayag (Wayaq is located far away from both Mansuar island or Wasai port). It may cost extra and you will get most important destination in Raja Ampat. If you would like stay privately, please consult with Mr. Brian.
- Some season may provide big wave and unpredictable climates. Please follow your dive master of your live aboard cruise charter guide. Your trip may be postponed for your safety.
- List of Raja Ampat hotel/homestay/bungalow: HOMESTAY
- Find us and Follow: INSTAGRAM
Raja Ampat: Wonderful Paradise in Paradise Reviewed by Trip advisor Indonesia on 7:30 PM Rating: